OKI ML1120 Driver Download
OKI ML1120 Driver
OKI ML1120 Driver Download – The OKI Microline 1120 dot matrix printer sporting activities a 9-pin printhead, enabling it to churn out great deals of prints in short periods of time. The device could publish on either single sheets of paper, or approximately 5-page types using continuous sheets. When publishing on multi-page kinds, the printer uses No Tear as well as Car Park features, making sure that each page of the form can be torn off quickly manually, without damaging any one of the individual sheets while doing so. It can publish graphics at a maximum of 240 x 216 DPI resolution, as well as can sustain 4 different font designs when publishing text, such as, emphasized, double width, italics, as well as boosted.
Read Also : OKI B820n Driver Download
- Connectivity Interfaces: IEEE 1284 Bi-directional Parallel, USB 2.0, RS-232C Serial
- Printing Width: 80 characters (10 CPI)
- Dimensions: 150 x 349 x 232 (MM)
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Ribbon Life: 4 Million Characters
Read Also : OKI MB461 Driver Download
driversprinterdownload provides download printer drivers for OKI ML1120 Driver link leads directly from the official website you can download Canon easy-just one click, to get the download link can be found below!
Compatibility – Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
OKI ML1120 Driver Download
|Windows, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|MB461 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8||Download|
|Mac OS X (10.10), Mac OS X (10.9), Mac OS X (10.8)||Download|
Setup instruction :
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Download OKI ML1120 Driver you should check the specifications of the device the computer/laptop used to suit your needs, if you have any questions please contact us.