Canon PIXMA MG2900 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG2900 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2900 Download
driversprinterdownload Canon PIXMA MG2900 Vehicle driver Download and install – Canon PIXMA MG2900 is a portable Wireless Inkjet Image all-in-One printer that supplies you the ease as well as price of really extraordinary. Print, copy and also scan can be done from virtually anywhere around your home making use of wireless. And also with a max. color resolution of as much as 4800×600 dpi, the Canon PIXMA MG2900 can allow you to create a smooth and also lovely prints in your home.
driversprinterdownload.com – give download link for Canon PIXMA MG 2900 drivers straight from the Canon authorities website, you will locate the most up to date chauffeurs for this printer with a few straightforward clicks, download without diverted to various other internet sites.
Color: Up to 4800×600 dpi, Black: Up to 600×600 dpi
Scan Max. Resolutions: Optical: 600×1200 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200×19,200 dpi
Ink Compatibility: PG-245 Pigment Black, CL-246 Color Ink, 245XL/246XL/GP-601 Combo Pack
Compatibility – Operating System (OS)
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Download Canon Pixma MG2900, you should check the specifications of the device the computer/laptop used to suit your needs, if you have any questions please contact us.