OKI ES5112 Driver
OKI ES5112 Driver Download – The Oki ES5112 Printer is a little job team printer that will certainly supply clear crisp output in as quick as 47 pages per minute. The Okidata ES5112 Mono Printer includes a fast-warm up time, a broadband cpu, huge memory and a Gigabit Ethernet for simple sharing throughout the workgroup. With its big paper ability and also 100,000 web page monthly task cycle, the Oki ES5112 Digital Printer is a best option for effective workplaces with heavy duty print runs.Oki ES5112 Printer Drivers for windows
- Publish Rate: 47 ppm
- First Web page Out: 4.5 secs
- Clear, crisp result at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Different toner and also photo drum configuration for reduced operating costs
- Duplex (2-sided) printing, criterion
- Deep Sleep and also Quiet settings
- PCL ® as well as PostScript ® 3 ™ emulations
- 630-sheet requirement as well as 1,160-sheet max paper capacity (with options).
- 667 MHz cpu.
- High-speed USB 2.0 and also 1 GB Ethernet connection.
- Compatible with mobile printing applications.
driversprinterdownload provides download printer drivers for OKI ES5112 Driver link leads directly from the official website you can download Canon easy-just one click, to get the download link can be found below!
Compatibility – Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Download OKI ES5112 Driver you should check the specifications of the device the computer/laptop used to suit your needs, if you have any questions please contact us.